+1 (717) 761-5070 x 120
+1 (717) 319-9022
+1 (717) 525 9265
Scope of Service Experience
Bill Gladstone, CCIM, SIOR has maintained a high profile while associated with NAI CIR, the largest commercial/industrial real estate firm between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. His success is due to the regional and national companies that have repeatedly requested his services for acquisitions, expansions and relocations within Central Pennsylvania over the last 30 years. Many of the local companies and individuals he represents also become repeat clients.
Background & Experience
Bill’s success with sellers/landlords and buyers/tenants comes from his attention to detail, a strong desire to satisfy the needs of each client, and the skill to keep transactions moving swiftly. With strong networking skills, Bill is able to bring related services into the transaction as needed, i.e., engineering, construction, environmental, legal, interior design, etc. Additionally, as evidenced by his Certified Commercial Investment Members (CCIM) and Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS (SIOR) designations, Bill is on the leading edge of education and technology.
With an annual average of $55 million in transaction volume, Bill and his Group of five handle approximately 20% of NAI CIR’s annual sales volume.
Professional Associations & Designations
- University of Vermont, Bachelor’s of Science
- Teaching Certificate for Secondary Education
- Teaches seminars for NAI, SIOR, and CCIM
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Society of Industrial and Office Realtors® (SIOR)
- Kazi Foods, Inc. (KFC Franchise) – 4 acquisitions, 3 dispositions in PA and MD
- Cracker Barrel Restaurants – 5 locations – South Central Pennsylvania
- Turkey Hill Mini Markets (The Kroger Co.) – 4 acquisitions in the Greater Harrisburg Area
- Outback Steakhouse – 4 acquisitions, Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, Lancaster and Reading, PA
- Hess Convenience Stores – 2 sites in Harrisburg, PA
- Life Center Ministries – acquisition, 44,000 sq. ft. former AMP office building, Harrisburg, PA
- Blevins, Inc. – 50,000 sq. ft. warehouse space, Middletown, PA