Daniel J. Alderman
+1 (717) 761-5070 x 173
+1 (419) 930-8781
Scope of Service Experience
Dan specializes in office, industrial and commercial transactions in the Harrisburg Area as a seller/lessor or buyer/lessee representative. Dan brings focus and strong negotiating skills to the table, as well as an extremely efficient and organized system. He has completed millions of square feet of projects. He deals openly and honestly with his clients while working with them to achieve the best results.
Background & Experience
Dan has been active in the sales and leasing of commercial real estate since 1983 in the Harrisburg metropolitan area. In January 1991, he joined NAI/CIR, where he consistently handles between $35-50 million of transaction volume annually. He has successfully represented two substantial office parks and two substantial industrial parks in the Harrisburg Region. He has also consulted with local townships on zoning matters.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Among the Top 50 Producing Agents in NAI’s network of 4000+ real estate professionals
- Consistently among winners of CoStar’s yearly Power Broker award
- NAI CIR’s Sales Associate of the Year multiple times
- Member, PA Association of REALTORS & National Association of REALTORS Board of Directors, Harristown Enterprises, Inc
- Member, NAI Global’s Industrial Council and Office Council
- Sale of Kost Road – 80,904 sf former IBM office building (including ancillary distribution facility) to investor for $23.8M
- Sale of 470 Friendship Road – 79,276 sf multi story suburban office building to investor for $8.4M
- Sale of 300 East Park Drive – 75,751 sf suburban single story office building to user for $3.9M