Casey P. Khuri
+1 (717) 761-5070 x 134
+1 (717) 574-5696
+1 (717) 975-9835
Scope of Service Experience
Leads and manages operational activities. Responsible for implementing strategic initiatives company wide. Provides relationship management and business development initiatives for the firm’s brokerage teams.
Background & Experience
Joined NAI CIR following a 7 year career as a commercial real estate lender and analyst for Metro Bank, managing a commercial portfolio in excess of $50MM. Completed prior college internships in commercial real estate with NAI Mertz in Philadelphia and NAI CIR.
Played NCAA Division 1 Soccer as a member of the Temple Owls.
- Temple University, BBA, Finance and Real Estate
- Chair Person, Capital Region Economic Development Corporation
- Board Member Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region,
- Board Member Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts,
- Board Member Harrisburg Young Professionals,
- Board Member & Past President The Hill Society
- Trustee/Board Member Temple University Graduate Owl Club
- UPMC York Memorial Hospital disposition
- 1750 5th Ave. Surgery Center disposition
- 26 Acre Elmerton Ave land disposition
- 1223 Research Blvd. office leasing
- 3065 Elizabethtown Road office acquisition
- 325 N. 2nd St. office disposition
- 1531 Sand Hill Road school disposition